Volunteer for BUSHkids
BUSHkids is keen to involve the community and professionals in the work we do.
Are you able to Volunteer your time to one of our regional Centres or our Brisbane Office?
Whether it’s a few hours a week for administration help, or a day for a fundraising event, your time would be greatly appreciated.
Volunteer Administration Support - Regional Centres
- Meet and greet on Reception
- Answering phone calls
- General Admin: filing, printing, laminating, binding
- Resource creation for clinical sessions, group programs
- Maintaining database records (training will be provided)
- Arranging/rearranging appointments where required
- Assistance with BUSHkids community events
Essential requirement: Current Blue Card
To discuss how you are able to help and which location would benefit, contact our Brisbane Office on 07 3870 7288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.